AAI's ELITE™ Uneven Bars are made with highly engineered materials to ensure longevity and withstand many years of competition and training.
- FIG Approved
- Meets USAG, NCAA and NFHS competition specifications
- New rod ends provide a more consistent performance with reduced wear on the rail collar
- Dual slide collars allow unit to exceed FIG bar-to-bar width specifications, adjusting from 95cm to 192cm
- Low bar adjusts in height from 61" (155cm) to 73" (185cm)
- High bar adjust in height from 93" (235cm) to 104" (265cm)
- Dual snap and spin lock systems provide optimum height accuracy and security
- Graphite X bars provide the feel of wood with the strength and resiliency of fiberglass for maximum performance
- Heavy-duty pistons designed to provide added stability and performance
- Easy to adjust cabling system for enhanced stability
- Bases and spreader links finished in powder coated navy vein
- Includes two Assist Steps (407-059)
- Can be used with the Freestanding Uneven Bar Adapter and/or SRS System
- Includes four cable covers
- Unit requires four floor anchors (not included)
Buy elite™ uneven bars
Or contact the seller
in section "Sports stock"
View also products categories "Sport gear"