Designed to accommodate the high stress of the athlete's most advanced routines.
- FIG Approved
- Meets USAG, NCAA and NFHS competition specifications
- Width between bars is easily adjusted from 15'' to 26'' (28cm to 65cm)
- Height adjusts from 65'' to 88 9/16'' (165cm to 225cm) in 5cm increments with quiet assist spring
- Graphite II fiberglass-graphite composite bars, providing the feel of wood with the resiliency and strength of fiberglass composites
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel bar mounting saddles with spring pin
- Connection mechanism allows for 360 degree swiveling, which eliminates rattling and unnecessary movement
- Powder coated navy vein finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear found in average finishes
- Non-marking floor contacts with one adjustable leveling foot
- Apparatus Tie-Down Set included
Buy elite™ parallel bars
Or contact the seller
in section "Parallel bars"