AAI's new Adjustable Club Balance Beam allows for easy height changes to accommodate athletes and coaches at all levels.
- Meets USAG, NCAA and NFHS competition specifications
- Accommodates FIG, USAG, NCAA and NFHS mat specifications
- Used at Regional and National Championships
- Easy, one-person adjustment between 50cm and 125cm heights to
- accommodate gymnasts various weights and ages
- Top surface has a 1/4" (6 mm) thick layer of sponge foam and a 1/4" (6 mm) layer of neoprene rubber
- Beam is covered with a durable, suede-like, slip-resistant material designed to provide stability to the athlete
- Padded end cap for additional protection
- Steel legs are powder coated in a blue metallic finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear found in average finishes
- Beam dimensions: 16' 5" long x 4" wide
Buy adjustable club balance beam
Or contact the seller
in section "Gymnastic beam"